RSS Feed Discussion Questions
- Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
- Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
- Which sites were your favorites?
- What else can you use RSS feeds for?
- How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
- I selected the sites that I subscribed to because, I have interests in these sites.
- It was fairly easy to subscribe to the sites and find the feeds except for the fact that there are some blocked sites.
- My personal sites were my favorite because they are my hobbies.
- RSS Feeds can be used to search your interests of the web with ease and efficiency.
- I most likely will never use RSS Feeds after this class is over. I do not go on the internet that often.
No comments:
Post a Comment